Welcome to the BIG World of Small Delights
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, located in Tucson, Arizona is a 15,560 square foot, state-of-the-art museum displaying an entertaining and interactive array of antique and contemporary miniatures as well as enchanting artifacts.
This Tucson museum styles itself as a miniature time machine, by which the visitor sets off on a self-guided tour through different lands and times both real and imagined. Over 275 miniature houses, room boxes and enchanting collectibles are part of the extraordinary collection in this educational and magical environment, appealing to visitors of all ages, interests and talents.
- Fall 2014 Classes at The Mini Museum
- The Mini Museum Announces Free Admission in Celebration of its 5th Anniversary during September 2014
- How To Make a Miniature Bolo Tie
- Minis Magnified Issue no. 50 Three Bears’ Cottage
- Fire! A Glimpse of Fire History in Miniature Opens at The Mini Museum August 26th.