Welcome to the BIG World of Small Delights
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, located in Tucson, Arizona is a 15,560 square foot, state-of-the-art museum displaying an entertaining and interactive array of antique and contemporary miniatures as well as enchanting artifacts.
This Tucson museum styles itself as a miniature time machine, by which the visitor sets off on a self-guided tour through different lands and times both real and imagined. Over 275 miniature houses, room boxes and enchanting collectibles are part of the extraordinary collection in this educational and magical environment, appealing to visitors of all ages, interests and talents.
- June 2013 Museum Store Featured Item
- Minis Magnified Issue no. 38 Annelle Ferguson
- How To Make a Mini Mirror and Brush Set
- The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures and TMC for Children to Give Away 100 Afternoons of clubHOUSE to Tucson Families in Need
- The Mini Time Machine to Participate in Blue Star Museums